You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked to sign a new consent to treat form when you arrive at the office.
- The temperature of each patient will be taken before entering the treatment areas.
- Our waiting room will be closed. Only patients receiving active treatment will be allowed in the office for the time being. We ask that parents, guardians, and family members please remain in their cars in the parking lot to promote social distancing
- We will still have patients wear a mask and thoroughly wash their hands before being treated in the treatment areas. When available we will offer hand sanitizer just before entering the office.
- In attempt to limit the splatter and possible transmission. We ask you to please brush your teeth prior to entering the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (708) 206-1277
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.